Sunday, August 10, 2025

Coming Soon! The Real Story of Jesse W. James - "Bud Hardcastle - The Truth Tracker"

 Coming Soon! This is the TRUE story of Jesse Woodson James, not the lies you learned in school, from Hollywood, and the Billionaire book publishers! My friend Rosie Priddy spent years interviewing our mutual friend the late Bud Hardcastle before he died. Rosie and I talked on the phone and by email for hours discussing what I've learned about Jesse James, the Knights of the Golden Circle, and the early history of Brownwood and Brown County Texas in my 20 years of intense research and field work. A chapter is devoted to some true history about Brownwood and Brown County Texas. This book is going to expose truths that powerful forces have kept secret from us for 160 years!  As soon as this book is available for purchase, I'll post purchasing information.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT CTTC FRIOU ALLEN MEMORIAL OPEN HUNT ANNOUNCEMENT!

  The deadline for Early Bird Entries for our October 10th CTTC Friou Allen Memorial Open Hunt in Brownwood ended last Saturday, September 2...